The Château de Chailly golf hotel**** is part of the Hotels Les Collectionneurs chain.
History & situation
Hôtel golf Château de Chailly**** located between Paris and Lyon is a former 16th century medieval residence. Classified as a historical monument, it has been completely restored to offer modern and elegant comfort in the traditional French style.
It is easily accessible due to its proximity to the A6 motorway, and has a helicopter surface to come directly to the site by helicopter.
The Château de Chailly golf hotel has 45 rooms and suites decorated to offer you an exceptional stay…
- 8 Superior Rooms with an area of about 25 m2, all located on the second floor of the north wing of the castle.
- 29 Prestige rooms with a surface area of approximately 30 m2, located in the north and south wings of the castle.
- 2 Family rooms, with a surface area of about 60 m2, located on the second floor of the south wing of the castle.
- 3 Junior Suites with an area of approximately 60 m2. They are located in the south wing of the castle with a spacious lounge.
- 3 Castle Suites, with a surface area of approximately 90 m2 located on the second floor of the main building of the castle.
The restaurant l’Armançon, is part of the “Tables de la Collection”. of the group “Les Collectionneurs”. His chef Jean-Alain POITEVIN, will surprise you for dinner with its Burgundian cuisine, creative and modernised in an elegant and refined setting.
The sommelier, Thierry LEDIEU, will match the flavours of your dishes with the ideal wine, thanks to his meticulous selection of the best appellations in Burgundy.
- Bistrot Le Rubillon
Le Bistrot le Rubillon welcomes you to its warm stone vaulted room for lunch, dinner and brunch every Sunday.
Designed by Géry Watine and Thierry Sprecher, the Château de Chailly Golf Club has an 18-hole course covering 75 hectares that has made it one of the most beautiful courses in Burgundy.
Golf is accessible to all types of players.
Two professionals are available throughout the year to assist players in their development through expert advice or personalized courses or introductory courses for those who wish to discover golf.
This Golf is the only one in France that hosts an annual round of the Long Drive European Tour that brings together the continent’s greatest “Drivers”.
Massages and Treatments & Heated outdoor pool
The Château de Chailly golf hotel has:
- massage salon, beauty salon
- 6-seater Jacuzzi,
- a fitness room
- heated swimming pool open from May to October
- a tennis court
for real moments of well-being.
Hôtel Golf Château de Chailly is ideal for organising conferences, seminars or events of all kinds thanks to its:
- 45 rooms and suites
- 2 restaurants and 2 bars in the castle
- 6 air-conditioned seminar rooms with a view of the golf course.
- Team-building activities on site (golf, wine tasting and cooking lessons)
- Relaxation after the conferences (bars, Jacuzzi, hammam, sauna, massage room, fitness studio and outdoor pool)
- Hélipad for VIPs
Wedding receptions and banquets
Golf Château de Chailly is a magnificent place to organize a wedding and enjoy exceptional moments, thanks to its 45 rooms and suites, six lounges available and the organization of the catering part by the hotel.
You wish to go by helicopter to Hotel Golf Château de Chailly from
Paris Issy les Mlx – Château de Chailly
– Ecureuil AS 350 5 seats – from 6.600 € H.T *
– Dauphin AS 365 7 seats – from 8.100 € H.T*
* indicative one-way prices – quote on request.
Contact Hôtel Golf Château de Chailly
Hôtel Golf Château de Chailly
1 Allée du Château, 21320 Chailly-sur-Armançon, France
Hôtel: +33 (0) 3 80 90 30 30
Golf: +33 (0) 3 80 90 30 40
Site web : https://www.chailly.com