Did you know that booking a private plane can be cheaper than a business class flight in Europe for 4 or more people? For this and many other reasons, tailor-made aviation can be a real means of strategic travel.
An urgent meeting, a series of trips all over Europe, a meeting longer than planned, an urgent air freight, a last-minute appointment cancellation requiring early return? Renting a taxi plane is the ideal solution in many cases.
Chartering a private jet:
- Reach places that commercial aviation does not serve or only regularly
- Choose schedules that suit you
- Modify the passenger list until the last minute (15 minutes before departure)
- Change the destination even after your confirmation
- Benefit from VIP treatment: private reception rooms, direct access to jet taxis in less than 10 minutes, dedicated boarding lines
- Avoid disappointments of scheduled flights and reduce transit times (delay, cancellation, strike, loss of luggage, etc.)
- Flying on high quality aircraft with, for some, modular spaces (bedroom, workspace, catering space, shower)
- Benefit from a tailor-made catering service of quality, according to your tastes and eating habits
- Take advantage of the organization of transfers with private drivers or by helicopter to airports, hotels and places of destination
With AEROAFFAIRES, renting a private plane becomes as simple and fast as booking a taxi or Uber.
TAKE-OFF IN LESS THAN 2 HOURS
Our commitment: an estimate as soon as possible, advice on the choice of aircraft, provision of the business flight and crew within 2 hours of your confirmation and real-time monitoring of the private flight (aircraft layout, weather conditions, air traffic).
An expert in air charter will be dedicated to you and will accompany you at each step of your private jet rental, from your request for a quote to your arrival at your destination. A privileged contact so that your tailor-made flight brings you complete satisfaction, in accordance with our commitment to quality.
A TEAM OF EXPERTS FOR THE GREATEST POSSIBLE FLEXIBILITY
Our team of private aviation experts has extensive knowledge of airports around the world, their particularities, customs services and is equipped with technology that allows direct access to more than 20,000 aircraft in real time (super light, midsize wide jet, pistons, turboprop, regional charters, large aircraft and helicopters), among which we have audited, selected, validated and listed more than 7,500 private jets. This is to enable you to reach your destination by guaranteeing you the greatest flexibility in terms of safety and quality standards.
YOUR SAFETY FIRST AND FOREMOST
“The same level of safety as international airlines”, CEO François-Xavier Clerc
Because your safety is our priority, the 1,200 operators with whom we work all hold an Air Transport Certificate (ATC), issued by civil aviation, guaranteeing compliance with safety requirements. We favour the best air operators whose financial soundness, the validity of air navigation certificates, aircraft maintenance, insurance contracts (minimum set between 10 and 500 million USD depending on the type of aircraft) and crew qualifications are also checked.
AEROAFFAIRES thus enables its customers to take off from more than 8,000 sites worldwide in full compliance with the safety instructions issued by the largest international organisations and civil aviation authorities (ICAO, EASA, FAA). All this to guarantee you the same level of safety as the major international airlines (Air France, American Airlines, Lufthansa).
QUALITY OF SERVICE FOR A LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIP
“Your loyalty is our most precious asset”, CEO François-Xavier Clerc
Flexible, adaptable, proactive, rigorous and attentive to at least the smallest detail, many of our clients have recommended and trusted us for years. Indeed, our service goes beyond a simple booking of a private jet and its crew. AEROAFFAIRES owes its reputation and the loyalty of its customers to the level of service and availability of its teams. We do not limit ourselves to our contractual obligations and will always seek solutions to meet technical, mechanical, meteorological and operational contingencies.
AT THE FAIREST RATES
By optimizing aircraft positioning and crew schedules, AEROAFFAIRES is able to get prices without neglecting the key aspects of the service, which are for us availability, reliability and safety. Avoid overcharging without sacrificing the ingredients of a quality service, thus guaranteeing you a private flight in complete serenity at the best price.
ALMOST 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN PRIVATE AVIATION
Founded in Paris in 1991 by François-Xavier CLERC, former collaborator of Dassault Falcon Service, AEROAFFAIRES is the leading historical player in custom aviation in Europe and is one of the world leaders in business aviation.
With more than 95,000 passengers for 20,000 on-demand flights operated, we master all the mechanisms of air transport and private aviation that are constantly being updated around the world.
A WIDE RANGE OF AIR SERVICES
- Individual travel by private jet and helicopter
- Business travel: private jet rental, business flight and helicopter
- Group charter for companies: Seminar, sales incentives, COMEX…
- Group travel: rental of small, medium and large commercial aircraft
- Luxury aircraft rental
- Road shows for product launch
- Specialized solutions in private jet or helicopter charter (Oil & Gas, Automotive, Freight, Sports Team, Fashion, Music Sectors)
- Air Taxi
- Medical flight (EVASAN repatriation)
- Safe and political aerial evacuation
- Air freight
- Aerial work
- Travel for official delegations and diplomatic corps
- Air missions to rotate your staff
- Management and acquisition of business jets and helicopters
PRESERVE THE ENVIRONMENT
Support with us the preservation of the South American forest through our SkyCO2 program. AEROAFFAIRES offers you the compensation of 100% of the CO2 emissions emitted by each business flight.
Our clients include many French and international players from the worlds of economics, politics, sports, medicine and the arts. European governments and embassies, international (Fortune 100) and French (CAC 40) companies, sports teams and federations, family offices, law firms and investment funds, ETI and European SMEs, pharmaceutical laboratories and hospitals, IATA-certified travel agencies and concierge services in major hotels and palaces.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (DGPS), we ensure a level of IT security that meets the standards of the European Directive.
As with any other transport logistics system, the conditions and availability of landing and take-off slots at airports and aircraft are changing. Get a quick quote and book your options as soon as possible. Each hour saved can represent a significant saving.
Our private on-demand flight service is available 7/7-24H/24, contact us at +33 1 44 09 91 82
- Air transport experience since 1991: 95,000 passengers for 20,000 on-demand flights operated by AEROAFFAIRES worldwide.
- Responsiveness: Rapid support in emergency situations and a price estimate for your private flight in less than 2 hours.
- Safety: AEROAFFAIRES is subject to the guidelines of the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO), as well as the European (EASA) and American (FAA) Civil Aviation Directorates, recognized for their impartiality in terms of safety.
- Tailor-made solution: Access to a fleet of 7500 accredited Public Transport devices and 8000 fields all over the world as close as possible to your needs.
- Competitiveness: Best price with a VIP service, all your requests are taken into account (catering on board, driver, hotels…).
- Accessibility: Group or individual flights for professional or private reasons.
Availability: 24/7 operational and commercial flight monitoring.
- Confidentiality: All our charters are made from VIP terminals, from where you can take off in complete discretion. We also protect your personal information in accordance with the European Directive (RGPD).
- Committed: Offset 100% of the CO2 emissions emitted by each business flight by supporting the preservation of the South American forest through our SkyCO2 program.