Are you looking for air freight shipping services for the transport of freight or goods by air?
AEROAFFAIRES, air broker for more than 30 years, offers you a wide range of cargo aircraft ready for rental all over the world.
We allocate you a freight transport expert to advise you and find the best solutions to make sure all goods are safely flown out to their destination, with the greatest care and at the best price.
Why choose tailor-made air freight shipping?
Tailor-made air freight avoids the constraints of international cargo airlines. AEROAFFAIRES allows you to immediately deliver freight at your choice of date and time.
Customised cargo transportation allows you to transfer cargo to airports located as close as possible to its final destination. Cargo airlines, in comparison, only serve a handful of airports in each country. In France, more than 90% of air freight is handled at Paris Charles-De-Gaulle airport, while regional airports are building their capacities as logistics hubs. This is notably the case for Lyon Saint-Exupéry, Châteauroux-Centre and Paris-Vatry, which can handle freight 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The time saved by renting a private cargo plane is therefore invaluable compared to other modes of transport, such as by road or by using an air freight operator.
In addition, while global air cargo traffic represents only 3% of the volume of goods sent across the world, it nevertheless accounts for 45% of their value. Cargo planes allow for the quick and highly secure transport of goods, which explains why 61.2 million tonnes of high-value cargo were transported by air in 2019.
A tailor-made solution for all your air freight shipping needs
AEROAFFAIRES is at your disposal 24/7 to offer you emergency air freight transport solutions.
Whether you require the hand-delivery of documents, machine parts for tight production lines, automotive parts, essential medical supplies, urgent parcels or luggage to be retrieved, we are ready to provide a speedy response to all your requests.
Heavy and bulky goods
AEROAFFAIRES has a large fleet of cargo aircraft offering nose loading and dedicated cargo ramps. These large carriers are capable of transporting very heavy and voluminous cargo such as wind turbine propellers, aircraft parts or production machinery.
Hazardous and Classified Products
If you need to transport hazardous or sensitive materials, AEROAFFAIRES can find solutions adapted to your needs.
Our specialist teams have a very precise knowledge of international regulations. We will find you the ideal aircraft approved for the transport of hazardous products and materials and we will do everything we can to guarantee a maximum level of safety during the transport of your goods.
High value goods
Do you require air freight shipping of high-value goods? AEROAFFAIRES offers you air freight transport specially adapted to the transport of high-value cargo such as precious metals, jewellery, works of art, fashion collections, music equipment or sports cars.
Moreover, we are also happy to provide transport of sensitive documents or classified materials.
Our team is fully dedicated to guaranteeing you the highest level of security for the transportation of your valuable goods.
AEROAFFAIRES is also equipped for medical transportation, medical evacuations, aerial work, or specialised transportation for the oil, gas and mining industries. Find out more about our specialised air freight transport solutions on our website.
Air freight shipping: Why choose AEROAFFAIRES?
AEROAFFAIRES has specialised software allowing us to locate instantaneously all available cargo aircraft in the world.
Our team is trained in air logistics procedures and is well-informed about international regulations concerning air freight forwarding services.
Available 24/7, our experts are happy to help with all your urgent requests and find you a tailored solution at the best possible rate.
Send us your request via our online quotation form at any time.
You can also contact us by calling us on +33 (0)1 44 09 91 82 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our air freight fleet
AEROAFFAIRES has access to a wide range of cargo aircraft worldwide. Here are a few of them.
- The Vulcanair Aviator TP 600 is a turboprop capable of taking off and landing on very short runways. It is one of the two aircraft authorised to land at the Courchevel altiport. Its cabin can be converted to accommodate freight, and is 5.24 m long, 1.24 m high and 1 m wide.
- The Pilatus PC 12 is a single-engine propeller aircraft whose cabin can be converted to carry air freight. It has a large cargo door 1.35 m high and 1.32 m wide, an exceptional feature for this type of aircraft. Its cabin is 1.46 m high and 5.15 m long.
- The Beech King Air 200 cargo version is a very small-capacity cargo aircraft. It has a cargo door 1.38 m high and 1.32 m wide allowing for the loading of goods. Its cargo hold is 1m24 wide, 1m38 high and 2m80 long; it can hold up to 1.2 tonnes of cargo.
- The Beech King Air 1900 cargo version is a small-capacity cargo aircraft. Its cargo door of 1.45 m by 1.32 m allows for the transport of goods. Its cargo hold is 1.80 m high, 1.37 m wide and 7.70 m long; it can accommodate up to 2.1 tonnes of cargo.
- The Dornier 328 is a regional transport turboprop, some models of which have been converted into a cargo version. Its cargo bay is 10.35 m long, with a height of 1.90 m and a width of 2.20 m. With its high speed and excellent performance when landing on short runways, the Dornier 328 is ideal for regional air freight transport.
- The ATR 42 is a turboprop for short and medium-haul flights. In its cargo version, it has a 1.56m high and 1.30m wide door. Its large cargo bay, nearly 14 metres long, 1.85 m high and 2.17 m wide, enables it to transport freight pallets of up to 5.58 tonnes.
- The Antonov 124 is the second largest aircraft in the world. It has two large ramps, one of which is located at the front thanks to a nose that can be opened. Its very large cargo hold is 36.48 m long, 4.40 m high and 6.40 m wide. This aircraft can carry up to 12 tonnes of cargo. The AN-124 is even capable of carrying small passenger aircraft, helicopters, vehicles, large industrial parts or large quantities of cargo.
- The Ecureuil AS350 is a single-turbine utility helicopter developed by Eurocopter. Its cabin allows it to transport 3.3 m of cargo of up to 1 ton in weight.
- The Dauphin AS365 is a twin turbine utility helicopter designed by Airbus Helicopters. It has a range of 1000 km and can carry up to 1.2 tonnes of cargo.
How much does it cost for air freight transport?
The price for air freight transport depends on many factors, such as the weight and size of the cargo, the type of aircraft required, the airports of departure and destination, or the type of goods transported, all have a major influence on the price. For this reason, price estimates can only be made on a case-by-case basis.