AEROAFFAIRES offers you an unforgettable tour by helicopter around Paris!
Embark on a twin-turbine Ecureuil helicopter of 5 seats, for a unique discovery in 30 minutes flight from all Paris!
DISCOVERY CIRCUIT OF PARIS
- Paris Overview: 15 minutes
Take off from the Heliport of Paris, you can admire the Eiffel Tower, the Trocadero, the Montparnasse Tower, before heading to the southern ring road, Bercy, and see the National Library, the Paris Zoo and the racecourse of Vincennes. Then you will fly over eastern Paris, with a view of the Père Lachaise cemetery, the Bastille, before heading to Le Bourget airport for a guided tour of the Air Museum for 50 minutes. .
- 1 hour stop at the Air Museum for a guided tour!
A stopover, mandatory for reasons of nuisance over Paris, you will discover the Air Museum of Bourget for 50 minutes.
At the helm of the helicopter, a mini Vip van will take you directly to the Air and Space Museum, where your pilot will serve as a guide to introduce you to the Musée de l’Air.
- Flight Paris return: 15min
Take off from Le Bourget airport, fly over Île Saint-Denis, admire a perspective on the Sacré Coeur, the Stade de France, La Défense, and see the Arc de Triomphe and the Avenue des Champs-Elysées.
Contact us via our website, by email or by telephone (+ 33 (0) 1 01 44 09 91 82), to know the price and the available dates of this circuit of the tour of Paris
AEROAFFAIRES: let yourself be transported in all serenity !
- Airport Address : Paris Heliport – Issy-les-Moulineaux – 4 avenue de la Porte Sevres – 75015 Paris
- IATA code: JDP code OACI: LFPI
- Department: Paris
- Contact : ADP – Tel: 01 43 35 70 00
- Opening hours : Open to international traffic. VFR night. Opening hours: 5h – 19h or SS + 30mn (Monday to Friday) – 6h – 19h or SS + 30mn (Saturday, Sunday and holidays) – Winter: + 1h. Aircraft over 5.7 Tons are prohibited at night between 22:15 and 06:00 local time.
- Airport Infrastructures – Track:
- Dimensions: 350m x 50m
- Orientation: 06/24
- Nature of coating: Grass
- Location : south-southwest of Paris (Porte de Versailles)
- Average access time from main cities : by private car, Paris Porte Maillot between 15 and 30 minutes depending on the traffic.
Contact us at any time, we will be happy to answer all your requests for flights! Our hotline: +33 (0) 1 44 09 91 82.