La Gomera : introduction
La Gomera Airport is open to civil and commercial air traffic.
Located 34 km from the capital, San Sebastián de La Gomera, it can accommodate helicopters of all types, light jets, midsize jets, long-range jets, turboprops and commercial aircraft.
AEROAFFAIRES tells you everything you need to know about planning your next flight from La Gomera Airport.
History of La Gomera Airport
- 1950s : construction of a private airfield, El Revolcadero, for medical evacuations.
- 1962 : the first studies to build an airport on the island began. However, the opening of Tenerife South airport delayed the project, which was resumed in 1975.
- 1987 : The agreement to build La Gomera airport is signed.
- 1994 : The taxiways, aircraft parking area and runway are built.
- 1999 : the passenger terminal is completed.
Location & access to La Gomera airport
- Address : Ctra. Playa de Santiago, s/n, 38812, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Coordinates : 28° 01′ 47″ North / 17° 12′ 53″ West
- Altitude : 218 m
Located 34 km from the capital, San Sebastián de La Gomera, it will take you about 34 minutes to reach it by car.
If you wish, AEROAFFAIRES can take care of your transfer by hiring a car with a private driver.
Practical information about La Gomera airport
La Gomera airport has a runway.
La Gomera Airport details
- Airport Code : GMZ
- Latitude : 28° 01′ 47″ N
- Longitude : 17° 12′ 53″ W
- Altitude : 218 metres
- Runway length : 1,500m.
This airport can accommodate private aircraft.
Recommendations on the airport's surroundings
Where to stay in La Gomera?
During your stay on the Spanish island, hotels and guest houses are available to welcome you. However, AEROAFFAIRES recommends that you book a room at the Hotel Jardin Tecina, located approximately 10 minutes from the airport.
Price examples for private jet charter to and from La Gomera
La Gomera – Paris
- Aircraft category : Turboprop
- Duration : 5h50
- Number of passengers : 6 to 19 depending on the type of aircraft
- Price estimate : from €37,400
- Aircraft category : Light private jet
- Duration : 4h30
- Number of passengers : 7 to 8 depending on aircraft type
- Price estimate : from €33,000
Would you like to organise a business trip or a private family flight to or from La Gomera ?
Our team can book private jets certified in Public Transport and provide you with operational assistance before your departure and until your arrival at your destination, in complete confidentiality.
AEROAFFAIRES is also a committed company. To find out more, visit our SkyCO2 page on our commitment to biodiversity.
Our on-demand flight service is available 7/7-24H/24H; contact us on + 33 (0) 1 44 09 91 82. We can also be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or we will respond to your request for an online quote as soon as possible.