Patras Araxos: introduction
Are you planning to use a private jet charter service to travel to Patras? For a weekend or business trip, AEROAFFAIRES is your specialist in private jet charter, at the best rates.
Located near the cape of Áraxos, in Achaia, Greece, it serves the city of Patras and the western Peloponnese. Above all, it is an air base of the Greek Air Force, with several seasonal commercial flights.
History of Patras-Araxos Airport
- 1962: First contingent of the United States Air Force in Europe arrives on 14 July
- 1974: 25 US tactical nuclear weapons are stored as part of NATO nuclear sharing
- 2009: The airport is home to many Greek units
Location & access to Patras-Araxos Airport
- Address: Western Achaia 270 52, Greece
- Coordinates: 38° 09′ 04″ N, 21° 25′ 32″ E
- Altitude: 14 m
- Access: Located near the cape of Áraxos, the airport is easily accessible
It will take you an average of :
AEROAFFAIRES will be happy to book a car with a driver for you. Whatever type of car you need (Mercedes S Class, VIANO, Limousine), its driver will be waiting for you on your arrival and will drive you to your meeting place, or will be at your disposal during your stay.
Practical information about the Epernay Plivot airfield
The airport has one runway, an asphalt runway, 3,352 metres long.
The coordinates of the airport :
- Airport Code : LGRX
- Latitude : 38° 9′ 4″ N
- Longitude : 21° 25′ 32″ E
Recommendations on the city of Patras
Where to stay in Patras?
AEROAFFAIRES recommends staying at The Bold Type Hotel. Located less than 400 metres from Psila Alonia Square and several famous attractions, the hotel is in an ideal location. The hotel has a garden as well as a swimming pool, so you can relax and enjoy the Greek sun.
What to do in Patras
There are a number of places to visit when you are in Patras. First of all, visit Psila Alonia Square, which is 1km from the city centre. You can also visit the port of Patras and the Castle of Patras. Of course, there are sea excursions available.
Example of prices for jet rental to Patras
- Aircraft : Light private jet
- Number of passengers: 4 to 7
- Flight time : 3h05
- Price estimate: from €16,900
At AEROAFFAIRES, our team is available every day, 24 hours a day. Contact us on + 33 (0) 1 44 09 91 82. We can also be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or we will respond to your request for an online quote as soon as possible.