From Paris, take a helicopter flight for a gourmet getaway at the heart of the Grands Crus de Bourgogne. Discover the Domaine Comte Senard in Aloxe-Corton, where you will be welcomed by Lorraine and Philippe Senard. The owners of the Domaine Comte Senard will make you discover the tasting cellar of the Domaine’s cellar: Corton Grand Cru, Clos des Meix …
A lunch will be proposed to you at the Table of Hosts of the Domain Count Senard to discover the products of the soil in agreement with the wines of the region.
After lunch, you will visit the Domaine Huber-Verderau in Volnay, where Thiébault Huber-Verderau will have the pleasure of welcoming you to the heart of his vineyard for a tasting of his wines Meursault, Volnay and Pommard, before returning to Paris.
Program of your gourmet getaway!
- 9am – Reception at the Private Terminal at the Paris Heliport with parking and direct access to helicopters. Breakfast with the presentation of the course of the day in the presence of your helicopter pilot.
- 9.30 am – Take off from the heliport of Paris with a helicopter adapted to your needs (from 5 to 8 places).
- 11am – Arrival at Beaune aerodrome, where a chauffeur-driven vehicle will be waiting for you to reach Domaine Comte Senard in Aloxe-Corton.
- 11:30 – Lorraine and Philippe Senard, the owners of Domaine Comte Senard, will be pleased to welcome you to introduce Le Domaine. They will make you discover the passionate story of a family where Philippe Senard passed on his knowledge and passion to his daughter Lorraine, who has succeeded him since 2005, drawing inspiration from previous generations to preserve the spirit of Corton.
- 11.30-12.30 – Discover the Domaine’s cellar tasting room Comte Senard Corton Grand Cru, Clos des Meix, Paulands-Bressandes and Clos du Roi, Aloxe-Corton Premier Cru Valozières, Aloxe-Corton and Burgundy … The tasting will be made by Domaine’s sommeliers, and depending on the weather conditions, this tasting will be either on the panoramic terrace dominating the whole Domain, or in the Domaine’s cellar. Discovery of the prestigious range of young and old wines of Grands Crus, which will hold all your attention.
- 12.45-14.30 – Lunch at the Table d’Hôtes of Domaine Comte Senard. You will discover local products such as ham parsley, beef Bourguignon beef cheek (with the wines of the Domaine) with its gratin Dauphinois cooked Bourguignonne or cheese farandole … Throughout the meal, Emilie, hostess, you will make the presentation and will indicate the agreement of food and wine.
- 14.30 – Your driver and his vehicle will route you to the Huber-Verderau Domaine in Volnay, where Thiebault Huber-Verderau will be pleased to welcome you either in the kitchen or at the heart of its vineyard for a tasting of his wines: Meursault, Volnay , Pommard … wines grown biodynamically. Pioneer of this unique philosophy in respect of the Burgundy terroirs, he works with the horse and the lunar moments …
- 4:30 pm – Your driver will take you back to Beaune aerodrome for the return on the heliport of Paris, with the overflight of the vineyards to impregnate you with Burgundy.
- 5:30 pm – Heliport arrival from Paris
Note: During your visits, both Domaine Comte Senard and Domaine Huber-Verdereau, you will receive a gift box with wines from their Domaine.
Devices offered by AEROAFFAIRES:
- Squirrel AS350 monoturbine helicopter 5 passengers
- Squirrel AS355 twin-turbine helicopter 5 passengers
- Dauphin AS365 twin-turbine helicopter 6/8 passengers
Rates on request for an exceptional day with family, friends or professional.
Contact us at any time, we will be happy to answer all your requests for flights. Our hotline: +33 1 44 09 91 82.