Discover Hyères, Cassis, the Gulf of Saint-Tropez by helicopter, for colorful tours!
Direction the Var:
From the Cuers-Pierrefeu aerodrome or from Toulon / Hyères airport, several circuits are available, from 20 to 60 minutes.
Whether for a first flight or to discover France seen from the sky, AEROAFFAIRES offers the solutions best suited to your needs and budgets!
We offer you two types of helicopters:
- AS350 single-turbine squirrel , carrying up to 5 passengers
- Bell 206 single-turbine, capable of carrying up to 4 passengers
With a choice of:
- Circuit of 20 minutes to discover the helicopter flight, the Bay of Almanarre.
- CIRCUIT 30 minutes that will take you to the Giens peninsula, overlooking the island of Porquerolles.
- Circuit of 45 mn which will make you discover the whole island of Porquerolles, the peninsula of Giens, the bay of Hyères.
- CIRCUIT 60 minutes to the Gulf of St. Tropez, to enjoy the citadel, the handle Pampelonne Lavandou …
- A 60-minute circuit to the bay of Cassis, strolling near Bandol, the island of Embiez …
AEROAFFAIRES also offers helicopter transfers, to reach Marseille airports as quickly as possible, Toulon Hyères, Cannes, Nice …
Price upon request.
Contact us at any time, we will be happy to answer all your requests for flights! Our hotline: +33 (0) 1 44 09 91 82.