The tunes, the helicopter? You dreamed of it! You recognize it with its particular sound, its refined silhouette, and its long blades that gives it a recognizable appearance from afar. It is known for emergency rescues, for the surveillance carried out by the National Police, but did you know that it is used for tourist flights?
Experience your first flight near you or on a trip. Treat yourself to this unique opportunity to discover the landscapes seen from the sky, with a panoramic view. Let them scroll down and enjoy the moment of flying. The vines of Burgundy, the castles of the Loire or Paris seen from the sky, take a new dimension under the few tons of this device. Fly over the coastline of Normandy’s beaches, admire the coves or enjoy a bird’s eye view of a majestic summit or the largest canyons.
Our partner Wine & Tour, you can land in the heart of the vineyards of Europe.
An open or experienced baptism of the air is an unforgettable memory. AEROAFFAIRES offers air baptisms and unforgettable helicopter tours around Paris from all over the world.
Embark aboard a squirrel-type bi-turbine helicopter (5 seats) for a unique discovery of Paris.
AeroAffaires offers you, during 30 minutes of flight to discover Paris.
- Tour “Paris Tour” 30 minutes with a stopover at the Air Museum an hour to discover one of the most beautiful museums in the world, entirely devoted to aeronautics!
- Overview “Paris Est” 30 minutes with a stopover at Château de Ferrières or a snack will be offered on site.
These circuits, for the Paris region, are made on Saturdays and Sundays of each month according to certain dates.
DISCOVERY CIRCUIT OF PARIS
- Overview of the entire capital
- Your flyby go: 15min
- Take-off of the Paris Heliport, view of the Eiffel Tower, Trocadero, Montparnasse Tower, South Ring Road, Bercy, National Library, Paris Zoo, Hippodrome de Vincennes, fly over eastern Paris, view of Père Lachaise, Bastille, for arrive at Le Bourget airport.
- Stopover: 1h00
- We will pick you up in VIP mini van to take you to the entrance to the Air and Space Museum, a unique museum in the world!
- Your return flight: 15 min
- Your pilot will take off from Le Bourget airport and fly over Île Saint Denis, Sacré Coeur perspective, the Stade de France, La Défense, the perspective of the Arch of La Défense, the Arc de Triomphe and the Champs-Elysees avenue. The return on the Heliport of Paris via the racecourse of Longchamp, Auteuil and Ile Seguin!
SOUTH-EAST PARISIAN CIRCUIT
- Your flyby go: 15 min
- Takeoff of the Paris heliport, perspective of the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, discovery of the Left Bank, Pantheon, Palais omnisport of Paris-Bercy, Hippodrome and Bois de Vincennes, then landing on a South-East aerodrome Parisian.
- Stopover: 1h00
- Landing within the Château de Ferrières park – a drink will be offered in the restaurant subject to the availability of the Château-in which case another stop will be offered in a flying club, a drink will be offered to you and our pilot you will discover his passion for aeronautics
- Your return flight: 15min
- Take off from the airfield, perspective of the Seine with a beautiful perspective of the main Parisian monuments, Tour Montparnasse, Trocadero, Eiffel Tower for a return on the Heliport of Paris
CONTACT AND RESERVATION
Contact us directly by phone at +33 (0) 1 44 09 91 82, or on our website by asking for a quote. Our team is available 7 / 7-24H / 24.