AEROAFFAIRES offers you to rent a helicopter for a memorable gourmet escapade full of history, which will take you back to the past by flying over Normandy from the Calvados coast, the landing beaches and then Mont-Saint-Michel
Your helicopter flight program
- Take off from Paris Issy-les-Moulineaux for an overview of the West of Paris, before discovering the Palace of Versailles and joining Normandy by the Seine Bay, fly over Honfleur and land for lunch at the gourmet restaurant “La Ferme St Simeon.
- Take off from Honfleur for an overview of the cliffs of Etretat and the west coast of Calvados through Deauville, Cabourg, Caen, Sainte-Mère-Church, Ouistreham, Sword Beach, Gold Beach, Arromanches, Omaha Beach, the tip of hoc.
- Flight over Mont-Saint-Michel before returning to the heliport of Paris.
An unforgettable flight experience of 3 hours flight from Paris, which will allow you to dive into the past of Normandy and fly over the most beautiful landscapes of Calvados while reliving one of the key sequences of the Second World War!
AEROAFFAIRES offers you the choice of the following helicopters:
- Helicopter type ECUREUIL AS 350 BA single-turbine version 5 Passenger seats + 1 pilot
- Helicopter type ECUREUIL AS 355 N bi-turbine version 5 Passenger seats + 1 pilot
- Helicopter type DAUPHIN AS 365 N twin-turbine VIP version 8 Passenger seats + 2 pilots
Rates on request.
Contact us at any time, we will be happy to answer all your requests for flights! Our hotline: +33 1 44 09 91 82