Are you planning to use a private jet rental service to travel to Perigueux? For a weekend or a business trip, AEROAFFAIRES is your specialist in private jet charter, at the best rates.
Located in the commune of Bassillac, Périgueux Bassillac Airport is 8 km north-east of Périgueux. The airport is home to several aviation activities: leisure, business and commercial aviation.
AEROAFFAIRES tells you everything you need to know about organising your flight from Périgueux-Bassillac.
History of Périgueux-Bassillac Airport
- 1927: the Chamber of Commerce considers finding a site near the town of Périgueux for an airport terminal.
- 1936: Perigueux airport is finally established at Bassillac and opened in November.
- 1939: the airport is requisitioned by the Air Force to be used as a military school
- 1946: rehabilitated after the war, flights can resume
- 1970: the company Air Aquitaine studied the opening of Périgueux – Bordeaux and Périgueux – Paris routes
- 1988: opening of the current terminal
- 2018: commercial flights on the Périgueux-Paris route stopped
Location & access to Périgueux-Bassillac airport
- Address: D5E1, 24330 Bassillac et Auberoche
- Coordinates: 45° 11′ 52″ North, 0° 48′ 54″ East
- Altitude : 100 m
- Access : The airport is located 8km north-east of Périgueux, between the river Isle and the RN 21 to the north, and the RD 5 to the south, allowing easy access from the town.
It will take you on average :
- 1H30 from Limoges
- 20 minutes from Périgueux
- 2 minutes from Bassillac
Practical information about Périgueux-Bassillac airport
The airport has two runways:
- an asphalt runway, 1,750 metres long and 30 metres wide. The runway is illuminated and equipped with an instrument approach system, which allows the airport to be used at night and in poor weather conditions.
- a grass runway, 845 metres long and 80 metres wide
A flight information service is active on weekdays for all users and active outside normal opening hours for all non-scheduled commercial flights or for special requests such as organ transport flights.
The aircraft parking area has 15 spaces for light aircraft and 3 spaces for large aircraft. Each year, the airport welcomes between 5,000 and 8,000 passengers.
Recommendations on the city of Périgueux
Where to stay in Périgueux?
AEROAFFAIRES recommends staying at the Château de Lalande, located in the heart of rolling meadows, ancient hedges and woods.
What to do in Périgueux?
We suggest that you leave the city centre and go for a walk in the ancient Périgueux. The garden of Vesone and its tower are a must when you come to the Dordogne.
Example of prices for jet rental to Perigieux
Paris – Périgueux
- Aircraft : Light private jet
- Number of passengers: 4 to 7
- Flight time: 1h05
- Estimated price: from €7,600
At AEROAFFAIRES, our team is available every day, 24 hours a day. Contact us on + 33 (0) 1 44 09 91 82. We can also be reached by email at email@example.com, or we will respond to your request for an online quote as soon as possible.