Private jet hire
available private jets
Key Benefits of HONDAJET HA 420
- High Tech Private Jet
- Large cabin for passengers with toilet for an ultra light jet
- Each seat has its own equipment
- Economical thanks to its low kerosene consumption
- Ecological: low noise levels and consumption announced as being 5% lower than those of these current competitors.
Commercial features of HONDAJET HA 420
This state-of-the-art device is distinguished by its power over the wings which allows it to make the cabin spacious and very quiet. This cabin is equipped with comfortable seats for 5 passengers.
The HondaJet is the innovation of ten years of work by the engineers of the company Honda Aircraft Company. It is a private jet ultra light and innovative thanks to its low consumption of kerosene, having a very comfortable interior with toilets (unlike Jet Mustang, in the same category). It’s also faster than ultra-light private jets in its class.
In line with the Honda spirit, HondaJet is at the forefront of technology with many advantages:
- The arrangement of the engines, above the wings of the aircraft, contributes to improve the performance of this private jet and especially its environmental impact by reducing the aerodynamic drag. This innovation on a business jet makes it possible to improve the sound insulation both at cabin level for passengers and at ground level for residents of the area overflown
- This arrangement of the engines makes it possible to save space in the fuselage for the cabin as for the luggage compartment. The HondaJet is equipped with two high performance GE Honda HF120 dual flow reactors.
- An innovation has taken place at the level of the wings with natural laminar flow (anti-turbulence), making it possible to reduce the coefficient of drag of the private jet and to increase the coefficient of aerodynamic lift,
- These innovations allow the HondaJet to be 30 to 35% more economical than the other business jet in its class.
- This ultra-light HondaJet private jet made entirely of composite materials to reduce weight and production costs making its attractive purchase price.
In terms of its technical performance, the HondaJet reached the speed of 770 km / h or Mach 0.73 to 10 00 meters above the ground.
A high tech private jet with a unique look
The interior of the HondaJet offers passengers a spacious cabin for an ultra light jet and a large cargo volume.
From the outside, its dimensions are similar to other very light business jets like the Citation Jet Mustang or the EMBRAER Phenom 100, it can receive in its cabin up to 5 passengers with toilets and a mini bar for refreshments in flight.
The innovative cockpit, has a Garmin 3000 GPS, has a separable design. All the data the captain needs is displayed on large HD screens, everything is about security and the cockpit is functional.
The HondaJet is very successful. In a few figures, 300 orders for $ 10 million. In Europe, there is no doubt that the HondaJet will upset the standards of Jet Mustang which dominates the business aviation.
Technical specifications of HONDAJET HA 420
- Manufacturer HONDA AIRCRAFT COMPANY
- Model HONDAJET HA 420
- Classification Light Jets
- Seats 5
- Speed 777 km/h
- Hourly rates 2 100 €/hour
- Range 1 360 km
- Interior Height 1.51 m
- Interior Width 1.52 m
- Luggage compartment volume 1.9 m³
- Crew 2 pilots
- Toilet yes
- Purchase Price 4 500 000 €
HONDAJET HA 420 in pictures
- Paris Geneva
250€ / passager
- Paris Geneva
- One way
- Hondajet | 5
800€ / passager
- Paris London
- Round trip day
- Hondajet | 4
1 375€ / passager
€ / passager