Description of HONDAJET HA 420
Charter a HondaJet with AEROAFFAIRES
The HondaJet, a light private jet (VLJ Very Light Jet) is the first born of the HONDA brand that would come to revolutionise business aviation. Its official certification took place in December 2015. The HondaJet HA-420 is available for rental in Europe and the United States.
The HondaJet is a great success. There were 300 orders for the aircraft for a total of 10 million dollars. In Europe, there is no doubt that the HondaJet will threaten the position of the famous Mustang jet, which has dominated the business aviation market so far. This high-tech aircraft is distinctive for its over-wing engine, which makes the cabin spacious and very quiet. This cabin is equipped with comfortable seats for 5 passengers.
Looking to charter a light jet for your next business trip? No one does business aviation quite like AEROAFFAIRES.
Chartering a light jet for business travel provides absolute discretion. Professionals are protected from any threat of eavesdropping, industrial espionage or even physical threat. The same goes for high-profile politicians and public figures, who benefit from the personalised service and privacy provided by private air charters.
We are also aware that for those at the top of their game, work never stops. Managers and employees who travel rarely stop working during their journeys. However, on a commercial flight, it can be hard to concentrate: noise, lack of privacy and unsuitable space can make it difficult to be productive. A private jet, on the other hand, is perfectly optimised for working on the go. Office tables, video-conference screens or even WiFi are often provided as standard. Everything is done so you can continue to work and communicate remotely. In addition, the captain and the flight attendants are there to ensure the quality services expected when you charter a light jet for business travel.
Looking to charter a HondaJet for your next trip? Get in touch with us to request a free, no-commitment quote or contact our air experts 24/7 at +33 (0) 1 44 09 91 82.
Commercial features of HONDAJET HA 420
This state-of-the-art device is distinguished by its over-wing engines which allow for a more spacious and quiet cabin. This cabin is equipped with comfortable seating for 5 passengers.
The HondaJet is the result of ten years of work by the engineers of the company Honda Aircraft Company. It is an ultra-light and innovative private jet thanks to its low consumption of kerosene and has a very comfortable interior with a toilet (unlike the Mustang, in the same category). It is also faster than ultra-light private jets in its class.
In line with the Honda spirit, HondaJet is at the cutting edge of technology with many advantages:
- The arrangement of the engines, above the wings of the aircraft, contributes to improve the performance of this private jet and especially its environmental impact by reducing the aerodynamic drag. This innovation on a business jet makes it possible to improve the sound insulation both at cabin level for passengers and at ground level for residents of the area below.
- This arrangement of the engines allows for increased space in the cabin as well as the luggage compartment. The HondaJet is equipped with two high-performance GE Honda HF120 dual flow engines.
- The wings have been designed with natural laminar flow (anti-turbulence), reducing the drag of the private jet and increasing aerodynamic lift.
- These innovations allow the HondaJet to be 30 to 35% more economical than other business jets in its class.
- This ultra-light HondaJet private jet is made entirely of composite materials to reduce weight and production costs making for a more attractive purchase price.
In terms of its technical performance, the HondaJet reaches a speed of 770 km / h or Mach 0.73 to 10,00 meters above the ground.
A high tech private jet with a unique look
The interior of the HondaJet offers passengers a spacious cabin for an ultra-light jet and a large cargo capacity.
From the outside, its dimensions are similar to other very light business jets like the Citation Jet Mustang or the EMBRAER Phenom 100. It can fit up to 5 passengers in its cabin and has a toilet and a mini bar for in-flight refreshments.
The innovative cockpit has a Garmin 3000 GPS. All the data the captain needs is displayed on large HD screens. Everything is oriented around security and functionality.
Rates per route
The prices below are provided as an indication. To estimate the price of your trip, please contact us in order to establish a quote that will meet your exact requirements.
From Paris to Saint-Tropez: from 14 000 EUROS
From Geneva to Berlin: from 15 000 EUROS