Would you like to go to Chalon-Champforgeuil with a private flight? AEROAFFAIRES offers an exclusive private jet reservation service at the best rate.
Chalon-Champforgeuil airport welcomes 13,000 movements per year.
A helicopter transfer is also possible from or to Dijon, Beaune or Lyon.
Our flight experts advise you 24 hours a day to book your flight in the private jet best suited to your needs.
Helicopter, taxi plane or group flight in a commercial plane configured for VIPs, we select your business jet together.
Our SkyCO2 programme also enables us to offset 100% of the CO2 emissions produced by our private flights by supporting the preservation of South American flora.
Contact us 24/7 on +33 (0) 1 44 09 91 82 to book your private jet at the best price.
Location & access
Chalon-Champforgeuil airport is located 7 km north-west of Chalon sur Saône.
The airport is served by the A6 motorway (exit 25, Chalon Nord) and the N6.
10 minutes from the city centre of Chalon-sur-Saône.
46 minutes from Dijon by taking the A6 motorway
80 minutes from Lyon on the A6
Chalon airport is open from Monday to Sunday (including public holidays): 9:00-18:00 non-stop. It is possible to request land extensions 24 hours a day. Private jets can therefore take off and land at any time of the day or night.
AFIS service open from Wednesday to Sunday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (extension possible on request).
IATA Code: XCD
ICAO Code: LFLH
Civil airport open to CAP – open to international traffic.
Track 1 (Coated)
– Dimensions: 1,440 m x 30 m
– Orientation: 17/35
– Landing aids: NDB – GNSS – PAPI
– Illuminated beaconing: YES
These private lounges provide passengers with high quality services:
- VIP lounges with WIFI to relax while waiting for their flight ;
- Meeting rooms for work;
- Catering service;
- On-site customs service;
- Possibility to reserve space in the hangars.
- A precision landing procedure
- 24-hour provisioning
- Reduced formalities
- Possibility of arrival – departure to a country outside the Schengen zone
- Free parking
- An AFIS service, approved in English (air navigation service available at any time of the day or night, on request)
- A level IV SSLIA service (Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting Service)
- Ground assistance (crew and passengers) 7 days a week and 24 hours a day, on request
- A fully equipped meeting room (video projector, wifi, etc.).
- A comfortable crew room, renovated in 2017 (wifi, tv, coffee point, work and rest area)
- 7/7 and 24/24 and on request
Chalon Airport has a runway length of 1440 metres and
can accommodate turboprops, light private jets, medium private jets, long haul private jets, regional aircraft and commercial aircraft for flights group.