Need to rent a private jet or helicopter for work or personal matters in Düsseldorf, Germany? AEROAFFAIRES offers a private jet charter service at the most competitive prices.
We provide you with all the advice you may need about the Dusseldorf airport dedicated to private aviation.
AEROAFFAIRES also operates a helicopter transfer service to reach the centre of Dusseldorf from Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Frankfurt or Geneva: an ideal introduction to the city from the air and an opportunity to optimise your time.
Opting for a private flight with AEROAFFAIRES means supporting sustainable development. Through our SkyCO2 programme, 100% of the CO2 emissions produced by each flight are balanced by funding the preservation of Peru’s primary forests.
Brief history of the Düsseldorf airport
The Düsseldorf airport first opened in 1927, after two years of construction. However, the first aircraft to ever land on this site arrived way sooner than that, in 1909.
In 1977, the airport expanded with a new building and two new aisles, increasing its capacity to 8 million passengers. The Düsseldorf Airport thus became the second busiest in all of Germany.
Fill out our online quote, or contact us by phone at +330144099182 or by email: email@example.com.
Private jet in Düsseldorf : a necessity
Düsseldorf is the seventh largest city in Germany in terms of population and the second largest of its state, after Cologne. Its geographical position makes it a strategical place, with proximity to other countries such as the Netherlands, Belgium or Luxembourg.
Being able to organise a private jet flight in such a city is very important for the expansion of several businesses. As a jet charter company, AEROAFFAIRES offers its expertise to give its customers the most efficient service.
Our private jet service also includes :
- Air ambulance (MEDEVAC)
- Freight shipping
- Empty leg jet flight
Location and access to the Düsseldorf airport
IATA Code : MGL
ICAO Code : EDLN
Latitude : 51.230356
Longitude : 6.504494
Elevation AMSL : 38 meters / 125 ft
The Düsseldorf Mönchengladbach Airport is a regional airport located at about 3 km North-East of Mönchengladbach and 16 km West of Düsseldorf.
The Düsseldorf airport is located in the Rhine-Ruhr metropolitan region, close to the Dutch borders.
It serves as a substitute to the international airport, with both regional and business flights. In addition, this airport is quite significant as it ensures access to several cities such as Duisburg (20 minutes North of the airport), Oberhausen, Neuss or even Solingen.
Finally, this airport is quite close to the Essen Mulheim
airport, which guarantees access to arrive as close to your destination as possible.
Practical information about the Düsseldorf airport
The Düsseldorf Mönchengladbach airport is opened from 6am to 10pm. In order to avoid noise pollution for local residents, the airport has a night flight ban for private jets.
Private flights are only allowed during opening hours (6am-10pm). Outside these times, take-offs and landings are only permitted in case of emergencies or for medical flights.
It is managed up to 60% by the Düsseldorf International Airport Group. The NVV company administers the rest (40%).
The Düsseldorf airport has a 1200 meter long landing strip and can receive turboprops, light private jets, as well as regional airliners.
Where should you stay in Düsseldorf?
AEROAFFAIRES recommends that you stay at the stunning 5-star Breidenbacher Hof Dusseldorf Hotel, located in the city centre.
What should you do in Dusseldorf?
We recommend a visit to the old town, the Benrath castle and the Zollverein industrial centre.