Imagine yourself swimming in the clear waters of a lagoon, walking through atypical villages, or even partying to the sound of the world’s best DJs: you are in Greece! With more than 6,000 islands to visit, Greece offers a wide panorama of paradisiacal sceneries to escape from everyday life for the time of your stay.
However, the Greek islands are often difficult to reach via commercial flights. That’s why AEROAFFAIRES offers to take you there by private plane from the destination of your choice, with family or friends, while enjoying a tailor-made VIP service.
What are the best destinations in Greece to travel by private jet ?
A true Greek Saint Tropez, the lively Mykonos is an island in the Cyclades located in the Aegean Sea. It owes its popularity to its festive summer atmosphere and its frenetic nightlife. Yet Chora, its capital, remains one of the most photogenic villages of the Cyclades and its beaches among the most beautiful in Greece.
Where to stay : Bill & Coo Suites and Lounge
To reach Mykonos by private jet :
- From Paris to Mykonos : from 18,720 EUROS for 4 people in Citation XLS.
- From London to Mykonos : from 23 000 EUROS for 6 people in Hawker 800.
Located in the Cyclades, Santorini is world famous for its blue domed churches, its white streets, its lovers and its gentle way of life. But Santorini is also known for offering one of the most beautiful sunsets in the world as well as magnificent volcanic landscapes.
Where to stay : Andronis Luxury Suites
To reach Santorini by private jet :
- From Paris to Santorini : from 15,600 EUROS for 4 people in a Phenom 300.
- From London to Santorini : from 26 600 EUROS for 8 people in a Falcon 900.
Zakynthos is famous for its fine sandy beaches, its turquoise water and its blue caves due to the refraction of the sunlight. Its beach of Navagio located in the northwest of the island is surely one of the most famous in Greece thanks to its wreck located in the middle of the beach.
Where to stay : Porto Zante Villas & Spa
To reach Zakynthos by private jet :
- From Paris to Zakynthos: from 16,680 EUROS for 4 people in a Phenom 300.
- From London to Zakynthos: from 19 600 EUROS for 4 people in a Hawker 800.
In the heart of the Cyclades, Paros is an island full of diverse activities and offers beautiful sandy beaches, water sports, a rich nightlife, as well as small atypical villages in the hinterland. The villages of Parikia, Lefkes, Angeria and Marpissa offer real postcard landscapes.
Where to stay : Parilio Hotel
To reach Paros by private jet :
- From Paris to Paros : from 18 000 EUROS for 4 persons in a Leajet 60.
- From London to Paros : from 30,160 EUROS for 8 people in a Flacon 2000.
Second city of Greece after Athens, Thessaloniki remains relatively unknown to tourists. Thessaloniki, the capital of Macedonia, is the busiest city in Northern Greece during the summer months. Endowed with a rich cultural but also culinary and architectural heritage, Thessaloniki is the perfect place to learn more about the Byzantine Empire.
Where to stay : The Met Hotel
To reach Thessaloniki by private jet :
- From Paris to Thessaloniki : from 16,200 EUROS for 4 people in Citation Bravo.
- From London to Thessaloniki : from 38,400 EUROS for 6 people in a Falcon 7X.
Rhodes is the fourth largest island in Greece, located in the Aegean Sea. Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1988, Rhodes is world famous for its colossus, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. You can visit the bay of Saint Paul, a small medieval village famous for its castle, its Hellenic ruins and its natural pool!
Where to stay : Elite Suites by Rhodes Bay
To reach Rhodes by private jet :
- From Paris to Rhodes : from 23,240 EUROS for 4 people in a Citation CJ4.
- From London to Rhodes : from 43,400 EUROS for 10 people in Global 5000.
Sifnos is full of green landscapes and offers plenty of opportunities for beautiful walks. Whether you are a hiker or just looking for a rest, this island made of contrasts between the most arid mountains, the green valleys and the monasteries that dominate the sandy beaches offers everything of the perfect destination.
Where to stay : Nival Boutique Hotel
Reaching Sifnos by private jet :
Sifnos is accessible via Milos airport and then by helicopter to Sifnos.
- From Paris to Milos : from 21 800 EUROS for 4 persons in a Citation CJ3.
- From London to Milos: from 27,000 EUROS for 8 people in a Praetor 600.
This island of multiple influences (French, British, Byzantine, Venetian) offers long beaches and rich architecture. The island was the border between the Western and Eastern Roman empires and legend has it that the island was blessed by the gods.
Where to stay : Domes Miramare
To reach Corfu by private jet :
- From Paris to Corfu : from 15,500 EUROS for 5 people in a Citation XLS.
- From London to Corfu : from 18 300 EUROS for 7 people in Hawker 900.
Don’t miss out on these heavenly destinations and book your flight to Greece now. Our AEROAFFAIRES flight experts are at your disposal 24/7 at +33 (0)1 44 09 91 82 and will take care of your customized trip, at the best price. Make your online quote now to get an estimate of your private flight price.