Dubai is a city and emirate of the United Arab Emirates, renowned for its luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and vibrant nightlife. Burj Khalifa, a tower 830 meters high, dominates the urban landscape dotted with skyscrapers. At its foot, the Dubai Fountain features jets and lights synchronized with music. Atlantis, The Palm is a hotel with water parks with marine animals located offshore, on artificial islands.
Localisation & accès
Dubai International Airport
- IATA code: DXB
- ICAO code: OMDB
in Arabic: مطار دبي الدولي – romanization: Matar Dubai el Dawlyy, in English Dubai International Airport is a United Arab Emirates airport, serving the city of Dubai and the largest in the country.
- 1st world airport in terms of international traffic
- Airport located in the city center
- 2 asphalt tracks over 4,000 meters each
- Airport certified for night flights and for flight operations in instrument flight conditions (bad weather)
- Customs services available
- Excellent taxi services
- High air traffic
- Private aviation services of very high quality – presence of numerous FBOs (lounge area) reserved for corporate and VIP passengers.
Al Maktoum International Airport (Arabic: مطار آل مكتوم الدول, also known by its English name as Dubai World Central) is an international airport of the United Arab Emirates located in the far west of the emirate of Dubai. near Jebel Ali and its port, as well as the archipelago of Palm Jebel Ali. Inaugurated on June 27, 2010, his name commemorates the memory of Shaykh Maktoum bin Rachid Al Maktoum, who died in 2006 and who was emir of Dubai, Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates from 1971 to 1979, before being president in 2004. The airport was previously named Jebel Ali International Airport, Jebel Ali Airport City and Dubai World Central International Airport.