Description of AIRBUS A319
AIRBUS A319: Introduction
The Airbus A319 is a medium-range airliner made by the aircraft manufacturer Airbus. The A319 is often used for civil aviation by airline companies such as Air France-KLM or Lufthansa for domestic or regional flights. These aircraft are also used for short-distance international flights.
Airbus A319: A Bit of History
The A319 was first announced at the Paris Air Show in 1993 and flew for the first time in 1995 from Hamburg Airport. The airline company Swissair was the first to integrate the aircraft into its fleet.
The making of the A319 is very closely linked to the A320 family, launched by Airbus in 1987. This category of aircraft includes 4 models and the fleet is composed of the:
Chronology of the A319
Here are a few key dates regarding Airbus’s A319:
- 1993: The A319 is officially announced by Airbus. The International Lease Finance Corporation (ILFC), a commercial aircraft leasing company, orders 3 models as soon as 1992, one year prior.
- August 25, 1995: The first flight of an A319 departs from Hamburg. The manufacturer has already received more than 500 orders.
- April 25, 1996: The commissioning and first commercial flight of the aircraft is led by the airline company Swissair.
Airbus A319: Key numbers
- 1486: The number of A319 orders worldwide
- 1479: The number of A319 that was delivered
- 1045: The number of A319 currently in circulation
- 40 888: The weight of an empty A319
What is the specificity of the A319?
The A319 essentially represents a shortened version of the Airbus A319. This means that its fuselage is shorter than that of the A320. It can thus fit fewer passengers than the former model.
Traveling on this airliner for regular flights will allow you to fly in business or premiere class, depending on your choice.
This aircraft confirms Airbus in its position as an aviation pioneer. Airbus allows the transportation of millions of passengers each year and its aircraft are used by hundreds of companies around the world.
The VIP Version: A319 CJ
The A319 Corporate Jet is a variant of the A319 that was specifically conceived for corporate aviation. This aircraft, similar to the Boeing Business Jet, is fitted with every corporate aircraft requirement such as luxury and performance and can welcome between 19 and 48 passengers according to its internal configuration.
The A319 CJ has a flight autonomy of 11 hours. Its CFM56 or V2500 motors, similar to those used by the A319, propel this VIP airliner at a maximum speed of 800 km/h. This aircraft is regularly used by governments, private companies, or wealthy individuals for leisure or business.
Technical Specificities of the Airbus A319
- Maximum weight at take-off: 75 700 kg
- Action span: 6940 kilometers
- Freight Capacity: 27.7 m2
- Diameter of the fuselage: 3.96 meters
- Length of the cabin: 27.77 meters
- Passenger fitting capacity: 156 passengers
- Fuel load capacity: 8 250 liters of Kerosene (identical to the A320)
Why ask AEROAFFAIRES to charter an Airbus A319?
During group charter flights, the A319 represents the ideal solution. For instance, during sporting or cultural events, this aircraft allows the transportation of sporting teams, staff, supporters, and equipment.
This aircraft also allows for company group flights. The A319 regularly flies employees and company members, for example during corporate seminars. Executive assistants tasked with organizing those seminars frequently contact us to organize such flights.
The A319 is also occasionally used for private flights. It is, for example, the case for oversea weddings.
The advantages of the A319:
- Mid-range and long-range flights: With a flight autonomy of 6000 km, the A319 ensures that you will be taken to your desired destination.
- Ability to land on smaller airfields
- Long flight autonomy allows for the reach of African and Middle-Eastern countries: Abu Dhabi, Dubaï, Istanbul, Algiers, Accra, Cape Town, and Dakar…
Price examples on popular flights with the A319
The prices are only provided for information purposes and do not reflect the current rates which are subject to evolution. To estimate the price of your flight, please contact us to establish a quotation that will fit your requirements.
- From Paris to Luxembourg: starting from 120 000€ or 770€/person
- From Paris to London: starting from 95 000€ or 610€/person
- From Paris to Milan: starting from 140 000€ or 900€/person
- From Paris to Berlin: starting from 150 000€ or 960€/person
About the Airbus A319
The Airbus A319 is a member of the Airbus A320 family of short to medium-range, narrow-body, commercial passenger twin-engine jet airliners. The corporate version of the A319 is one of the biggest private jets available for hire. It is often used for presidential charters or very large groups. It is used as a presidential aircraft in Armenia, Italy, Venezuela, Brazil, Thailand, Czech Republic, Malaysia, and Turkey. The A319 can carry 124 to 156 passengers when fitted out for group travel. The final assembly of the aircraft takes place in Hamburg, Germany, and Tianjin, China.
This model boasts a range of 10 hours of flying time. That’s enough to charter a private flight from Los Angeles to Reykjavik, Paris to Dubai, or London to Geneva.
The Airbus A319 is a reliable aircraft used by commercial airlines the world over, and the private jet version offers unparalleled luxuries and comforts.
The spacious interior contains four passenger sections including a master bedroom, main lounge, dining area, and private lounge, as well as a crew rest area and two galleys. The master bedroom features a king-size bed with large windows and has its entertainment system. There is also a shower in the master bathroom, an amenity barely seen on commercial planes or smaller private jets. When you charter the Airbus A319, luxury and comfort are guaranteed.
The galley features a full kitchen offering full catering flexibility. With this aircraft, five-star dining is possible even at 30,000 feet.
Charter this luxury private jet for your next trip with AEROAFFAIRES
Many of our customers hire the Airbus A319 for VIP or presidential charters. Whether you are looking to fly out your client or yourself for an important meeting, event, or conference or simply looking to travel in ultimate comfort to your holiday destination, AEROAFFAIRES can adapt your air charter to your needs.
Not only do you save time and money when you charter an Airbus A319 with AEROAFFAIRES, but you also have a range of options and perks that offer you a unique flying experience. For example, you can customize the aircraft for your group flight, and choose onboard catering to suit your requirements. You even have the possibility of adding decor with your unique branding.
Thinking about renting an Airbus A319 for your next trip? Get in touch with us to request a free, no-commitment quote, or contact our air experts 24/7 at +33 (0) 1 44 09 91 82.